- At the very beginning hold down the Power key in order to switch off the cell phone.
- Then hold and press the Volume Up + Power button for a couple of seconds.
- You can releas held keys when the phone’s logo appears on the screen.
- Select using Volume buttons option “wipe data/factory reset“, and confirm that with Power rocker.
- In the next step choose “yes” from the menu, and accept it with Power key.
- Now choose option “reboot system now” by using Power button.
- Success! The hard reset has just been performed.
- If the display is off, press the Power key to turn it back on.
- Afterwards choose from menu Settings and tap Backup & Reset (Privacy).
- Then choose Factory data reset and select Reset phone.
- Confirm all informations, and wait until your phone will reset and reboot itself.
- Well done! Your phone is ready to use.
Hard Reset will erase all of your data
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.